Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Introductory Blog (Blog #0)


Me

Classification: 5th year senior
Reason for taking this class: I am taking this class to learn more about the possibilities and limitations of CHI.  As computers and the systems that run on them become more sophisticated, the ease of access will become ever more critical.
Experience: Knowledge of many programming languages, experience in graphics, AI and (soon) robotics.
10 years from now: I plan to be programming in exchange for money.  In addition, I will be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of writing this blog.
Next biggest technilogical advance: I have a feeling nanotechnology is going to be big.
Time travel: Nikola Tesla.  He was years ahead of his time, his electricity system enabled us to live in the greatest society this world has seen, and the man invented an earthquake machine.  What's not to like?
Favorite style of moustache: I've actually grown rather attached to the full beard...
Fluent in any language: I would like to be fluent in Spanish, since I would like to stay in Texas after graduating. 
Interesting fact: My family moved to Indonesia when I was 2 years old because of my father's work, and we didn't move back until I was 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment